* Books/Economics: RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS
|Yanik Silver||Evolved Enterprise: How to re-think, re-imagine and re-invent your business||2023||Sum||FREE||Video|
|Shel Horowitz||Books include: Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World||2016||Sum||FREE||Video|
Paul Polak &
|Luc de Brabandere||Thinking in New Boxes: A New Paradigm for Business Creativity…||2013||Sum||FREE||Video|
|Alan Atkisson||Believing Cassandra: How to be an Optimist in a Pessimist’s World||2010||Sum||FREE||Video|
|Alan Atkisson||Parachuting Cats into Borneo: And Other Lessons from the Change Cafe||2016||Sum||FREE||Video|
Borrow/Download Great Books, Articles & Videos Free!
- OpenLibrary.org, Archive.org, Archive-it.org, and Wayback Machine
- Open Book Project & iBiblio.org (Library of E-books)
- WorldCat.org: The world’s largest library catalog of materials online.
- JSTOR (Journal Storage): digitized peer-reviewed scholarly and literary journals, academic monographs, research reports, and primary sources from libraries’ special collections and archives; plus full-text searches of almost 2,000 journals; used by over 10,000 institutions in more than S160 countries. Most access is by subscription but some public domain, and open access content is available free
- Public Libraries, most of which also subscribe to
KANOPY.com, where cardholders can view thousands of free films and videos including 1,000 from The Great Courses — See if yours subscribes.